Auch heute veröffentlichte Blizzard wieder ein kleines Hotfix für das aktuelle Patch 7.0.3 in World of Warcraft. Wiedermal gibt es hier viele kleine Anpassungen, denkt daran, dass tägliche Hotfixes bei einem derartig großen Patch, wie das 7.0.3 nicht ungewöhnlich sind. Wie immer haben wir nachfolgend für Euch das englische Original der Patchnote.
- The chance to hit with Fel Rush has been aligned with the enemy’s full hitbox, rather than the center of the enemy.
- Players that disconnect during the starting experience quest “Breaking Out” do not need to abandon and reaccept the quest in order to continue.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Demon Hunters from using Heart of the Nightwing and the Obsidian Nightwing mount.
- Casting Surrender to Madness while in Proving Grounds no longer kills you.
- Wild Imps should now properly trigger damage from Greater Blessing of Might.
- When Unstable Affliction is dispelled, it now deals 120% of the remaining spell damage (was 200%).
- Thunder Clap will now more reliably hit targets near the edge of its radius.
Dungeons and Raids
- Increased the health of many low-level Classic dungeon enemies.
- Fixed a bug that hid the entrance portal to Zul’Gurub in rare cases.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some zones that were marked for invasion from beginning the invasion as expected.
- Demon invasion final world bosses now do moderately less damage to players.
- Nethershards can now be found on the remains of the Reconstructed Fel Reaper 5000 and Dread Commander Nath’razel.
- Mounted players will now properly see dialogue during Legion invasions.
- Turn Ally no longer works on a player that is already under the effects of Give in to Darkness.
- Fixed a bug that caused the time remaining for some invasions to display an incorrect value.
- Players who received the Sargerei Disguise and destroyed it should have the toy added to their collection.
- During „A Lingering Suspicion“, the quest item Loathsome Remnant should always drop, regardless of how quickly Tormented Souls or Tormented Citizens are killed.
- A new Alliance graveyard has been added in Azshara near to the Illidari anti-invasion camp.