Auch in dieser Nacht veröffentlichten die Entwickler von World of Warcraft: Legion, wieder ein kleines Game Update, ein neues Hotfix für Legion. Wie immer sind das meiste hierbei nur Fehlerbehebungen bzw. Anpassungen und auch inbegriffen sind Updates an der Legion Companion App für’s Smartphone.
Legion Companion App
- Fixed a bug in iOS 10 that caused notification badge numbers to not clear.
- The Login button now goes to your character list when possible.
- The Account Selection button starts a new login with Battle.net.
- The World Quest icon now shows additional info when using a filter.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made it appear that a 100%+ mission failed.
- Unstable Affliction’s dispel kickback damage is now capped at 50% of the Warlock’s maximum health, but can still critically strike.
- Destruction Warlocks that are stuck on the final Artifact acquisition quest „Ritual Ruination“ should now find it easier to get through all obstacles. Any Warlock that has the Artifact, but is stuck on a quest objective, can return to Dalaran to get full credit for the quest.
- New work orders for Seals of Broken Fate will now have a shipment duration of 5 seconds.
Dungeons and Raids
- Assault on Violet Hold
- The final encounters in Heroic and Mythic Violet Hold should now be properly reflected in your Statistics page upon completion.
- Darkheart Thicket
- (Mythic difficulty) Oakheart should no longer reset once awoken.
- Emerald Nightmare
- Dead players should no longer become stuck if they release their spirit during the teleport to The Emerald Dream after defeating Xavius.
- Augment Runes will now function in Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Black Barracuda Angling (Rank 3) should now correctly grant a chance to provide an instant pool catch.
- Fish that are instantly caught from the Black Barracuda Angling trait are now selected from fishing pools, rather than open water fishing.
- The droprate for seeds has been reduced to 2.5% for all herbs, except Felwort, which remains at a 25% chance to loot a seed.
- All methods of turning in Artifact Fragments should now correctly reward honor at a rate of 1 honor for every 2 Artifact Fragments.
- The Rated PvP gear weekly bonus rewards are now based on the player’s PvP Rating for 2v2, 3v3, and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Developers’ Notes: Currently, rated PvP is always rewarding item level 840 gear, regardless of rating. That is not our intent. We want to correct this as quickly as possible, but don’t want to inadvertently punish players who have already collected their weekly bonus chests. This fix will be implemented with the next weekly realm maintenance (A.M. PDT on Tuesday, October 4 for North American realms).
- These Suramar World Quests now correctly award Nightfallen reputation beyond Honored: “Studying the Reaction”, “Clear the Skies”, “Left for Dead”, and “Fiends of Tel’anor”.
- (Work in progress) Addressed multiple issues with the World Quest „Electrosnack“ regarding tapping and some cosmetic elements.
- Players who would have otherwise died to falling damage in the Withered Army Training scenario should now be reduced to 1 hp. First Arcanist Thalyssra will now port you back to the front of the ruins.
- World Quests completed with a Combat Ally will once more correctly award experience to the Follower.