Die Entwickler von World of Warcraft: Legion waren wieder fleißig, denn sie veröffentlichten ein paar Hotfix am aktuellen Patch. Die gesamte Patchnote seht ihr hier, in englischer Originalfassung.
- Displacement should now work for mages who know Arcane Momentum.
- Weaponmaster no longer causes Goremaw’s Bite to deal excessive damage when it activates.
- Pristine Proto-Scale Girdle buffs are no longer shared among multiple Shaman.
Return to Karazhan
- Grouped players can now loot Little Red’s Cape for „High Stress Hiatus“.
Trial of Valor
- There is now a portal to return to the start of the instance in Haustvald, and Odyn will teleport players out of the instance after Helya is defeated.
- The difficulty of several aspects of the Helya encounter have been decreased on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Resolved an issue where sometimes Bilewater Breath would cast while Helya is submerging.
- Warriors on „Capturing the Gateway“ who aren’t seeing the required missions should return to their Class Hall, abandon the quest, and then re-accept it from Odyn. You will receive credit for missions you already completed and the remaining missions will now be available.
- The Burning Crusade quest „Blessing of Incineratus“ can now be completed.
- Borrowed Time and Muze’s Unwavering Will (legendary wrist item) now properly reduce the global cooldown of Smite, in addition to Smite’s cast time.
- The Warlock Glyph of the Observer should now summon an Observer that knows Devour Magic.
- The weekly Grand Challenger’s Bounty now contains Item Level 885+ rewards for players who cleared a Mythic Keystone Level 12 or higher dungeon the prior week.
Return to Karazhan
- Burning Bones should no longer sometimes inflict damage to the tank instead of the player with the debuff.
Player versus Player
- End-of-match rewards from Rated Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds now get increased item level based on your current rating in that bracket, instead of your current item level.
- Developers’ Notes: While the Weekly Quests for each bracket were giving rewards based on rating, the rewards given at the conclusion of a Rated Arena or Rated Battleground weren’t aligned with the challenge involved in earning a high rating. This change makes winning high-rated Arena or Rated Battleground matches more analogous to running repeated high-level Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Rated Battleground wins no longer have a guaranteed chance to reward an item.
- Developers’ Notes: RBG wins would’ve been far too lucrative. We’re lowering the base chance of receiving an item, but also applying some aggressive bad luck protection. While you won’t earn an item from every single RBG win any more, they’ll still be very common, and far more valuable at higher ratings.
- (Blood) The Hungering Maw now increases the player’s Armor by 10%, then increases by 1% for every additional point put into the Infinite Progression Artifact Trait.
- (Restoration) The legendary item Aman’Thul’s Wisdom should now work correctly with Rejuvenation and Germination when cast on other players.
- (Beast Mastery) Spiritbound now increases the player’s damage, Hati’s damage, and the player’s pet damage by 5%, then increases by 0.5% for every additional point put into the Infinite Progression Artifact Trait.
- The damage from Greater Blessing of Might will no longer be increased twice by some debuffs on the target.
- (Discipline) Forbidden Flame now increases the player’s damage and healing by 4%, then increases by 0.4% for every additional point into the Infinite Progression Artifact Trait.
- Shadow: Voidform’s Insanity drain now begins at 8 Insanity per second (down from 9), but will increase at a 10% faster rate
- Developers’ Notes: We want to reduce the maximum amount of time that Surrender to Madness can be maintained, without significantly impacting Shadow otherwise. Our intent in this hotfix is that it’s still effective to use Surrender similarly to how it is currently used, but that its maximum potential in ideal situations is slightly less extreme.
- Sweet Souls should no longer completely heal the Warlock when an ally uses a healthstone.
- Hellfire Citadel
- LFR Queuing for Archimonde’s Fall at the Black Gate now has Anetheron, Azgalor, Kaz’rogal, and Archimonde spawned once the queue pops.
- Return to Karazhan
- Fixed an issue which could cause Galindre to not reset properly on a failed attempt.
- Trial of Valor
- Anchor Slam should now inflict less damage to secondary targets on Normal difficulty.
- Resolved an issue where Fury of the Maw would do drastically more damage than intended on targets recently wounded by an Orb of Corrosion.
- All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively.
- All items from the Trial of Valor have had their base item level increased by 5. This change will be applied retroactively.
- The damage from the equip effect of Choker of Barbed Reins should scale down in Timewalking dungeons.
Player versus Player
The following PvP adjustments will take place with the next realm maintenance.
- (Frost) Strength reduced by 10%.
- (Blood) Blood Boil now deals full damage in PvP (was reduced).
- Developers’ Notes: Frost Death Knight damage continues to be higher than we’d like following the changes in Patch 7.1. For Blood, we no longer feel the damage reduction on Blood Boil is necessary. We plan to make a broader set of changes for them (and other tanks) in Patch 7.1.5.
- (Feral) Rake now deals 20% less damage to players.
- Developers’ Notes: We like that Feral Druids can apply a lot of spread pressure through their bleeds, but Rake’s damage feels out of line.
- (Fire) Intellect increased by 10%.
- Developers’ Notes: Fire Mages have simply fallen behind in terms of damage output, and we felt they needed an increase.
- (Holy) Mana regeneration has been reduced.
- (Holy) Avenging Crusader now costs 110,000 mana.
- Developers’ Notes: Holy Paladins are too mana efficient in current PvP gameplay. We’re reducing their overall regeneration, as well as adding a mana cost to Avenging Crusader, since it was essentially mana-free healing.
- Feint reduces damage taken from player cast area-of-effect spells by 30% (was 50%).
- (All specs) Stamina has been increased by 5%.
- Developers’ Notes: Feint’s AoE damage reduction is intended to protect Rogues during dungeon and raid encounters, but many class abilities that feel like single target spells in PvP are treated as AoE effects (e.g. Lunar Strike, Ice Nova). This makes Rogues unintentionally resistant to those abilities. We’re reducing Feint’s AoE damage reduction in PvP, but increasing Stamina to compensate.
- (Elemental) Stormkeeper now increases damage of Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and Lava Beam by 100% against players (was 200%)
- (Elemental) Intellect increased by 5%.
- Developers‘ Notes: Stormkeeper is at the center of a combination of cooldowns and procs that can cause extraordinarily high damage in a very short time. We’re reducing its impact but increasing Elemental’s damage overall to compensate.
- (Affliction) Unstable Affliction’s dispel damage has been doubled.
- (Destruction) Chaos Bolt now deal an additional 35% damage against players (was 20%).
- Developers’ Notes: Patch 7.1 changed the design of Unstable Affliction, and our initial tuning on the dispel damage was simply too low. For Destruction, we want spending Soul Shards on Chaos Bolt to feel rewarding when weighed against the alternatives.
- The weekly event quest “The Very Best” should no longer be cleared from the quest log when logging in on a low-level character.
- Kirin Tor world quests can now appear when the Kirin Tor emissary is not active.
- Players no longer receive any sound following the Quick Join notifications when friends or guild members queue.