Die Entwickler von World of Warcraft: Legion waren wieder fleißig, sie veröffentlichten ein Hotfix für das aktuellen Patch. Die gesamte Patchnote seht ihr hier, in englischer Originalfassung.
- Purgatory should now work in the Withered Army Training scenario.
- Bursting Shot’s disorient effect should no longer hit targets out of line of sight.
- Divine Hammer’s cooldown, global cooldown, period, and duration are all correctly modified by Haste.
Dungeons and Raids
Trial of Valor
- Non-boss enemies should now Death Grip less frequently.
- Resolved an issue which caused chain and cleave effects to not target enemies that were near Helya.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Fury of the Maw movement effect to apply to players even after the wave has passed over them.
- Helya will now instantly perform her breath attacks if its target dies during the cast, rather than failing to use the ability.
- (Mythic Difficulty) Resolved an issue where Corrupted Breath would target the highest threat tank as opposed to player who is currently tanking the boss.
- Soul Inhaler and Gin-Ji Knife Set may no longer be used in raid instances.
- Gobo the Angler Mangler should now respawn and mangle anglers more frequently.
- The Soultakers should no longer spawn one at a time. They should now always spawn as a group, and should now properly share health.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when starting a pet battle with Algalon the Observer.
Player versus Player
- Seaforium Bomb and Huge Seaforium Bomb can be placed and deal siege damage in Isle of Conquest, as intended.
- The chance of receiving multiple cloaks from PvP has been reduced.
- Rot and Decay now works correctly with Drain Soul and Drain Life.
- Trial of Valor Vantus Rune buffs are no longer removed when the player zones into a PvP or Timewalking instance.
- Demon Hunters that perform a faction change immediately after exiting Mardum will now have their next quest granted to them on login.
- Players are now able to complete “Survey the City”.
- There should be more Withered to wrangle in Ambervale for “Withered Wrangling: Ambervale”.