In dieser Nacht brachte Blizzard wieder ein Hotfix für World of Warcraft Legion heraus. Die aktuelle Patchnote zum Hotfix findet ihr hier in englischer Originalfassung.
- Essence Font’s periodic effect can now correctly critical heal.
- Shadow Dance should no longer sometimes consume a charge but fail to trigger.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Players who complete a Mythic Keystone dungeon at level 13, 14, or 15 will receive items of the following item levels from the chest at the end of the dungeon:
- Mythic 13 – 875
- Mythic 14 – 880
- Mythic 15 – 885
- Items from the weekly Grand Challenger’s Bounty will be of the following item levels:
- Mythic 13 – 890
- Mythic 14 – 895
- Mythic 15 – 900
- Aluriel’s Mirror: Healing-over-time effectiveness increased by 140%. Area of effect healing detonation effectiveness reduced by 35%.
- Developers’ Notes: Aluriel’s Mirror’s detonation effect is strong when it activates, but hard to rely on. We’re increasing the heal-over-time effect significantly to improve the up-front value of this trinket, and reducing the detonation effect slightly to compensate.
- Animated Exoskeleton: Absorb amount increased by 33%.
- Arcanogolem Digit: Damage increased by 30%.
- Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid: Damage increased by 30%.
- Convergence of Fates:
- (Frost Death Knight) Proc rate increased by 10% with Empower Rune Weapon, decreased by 23% with Hungering Rune Weapon.
- (Unholy Death Knight) Proc rate increased by 68% with Summon Gargoyle, and no change with Dark Arbiter.
- (Feral Druid) Fixed a bug that prevented Incarnation from working properly with Convergence, and no change with Berserk.
- (Windwalker Monk) Proc rate decreased by 62% with Storm, Earth, and Fire, and decreased by 75% with Serenity.
- (Retribution Paladin) Proc rate increased by 250% with Avenging Wrath, and increased by 25% with Crusade.
- Draught of Souls: The Use effect of this trinket now respects the global cooldown. The damage of this trinket is now reduced by 30% for Unholy Death Knights (was reduced by 40%).
- Developers’ Notes: Since Draught of Souls deals Shadow Damage, it’s increased by Unholy’s Mastery, which means we needed to reduce its base damage to keep its overall value similar to other classes. It’s currently a little too low, however, so we’re increasing the damage it deals for Unholy.
- Entwined Elemental Foci: The amount of Critical Strike, Mastery, and Haste granted by this item has been increased by 5%.
- Etraeus‘ Celestial Map: The amount of Critical Strike, Mastery, and Haste granted by this item has been increased by 5%.
- Fury of the Burning Sky: Damage increased by 40%.
- Icon of Rot: Damage increased by 40%.
- Might of Krosus: Damage reduced by 25%, but is now always a critical strike. Also, fixed a bug where the cooldown was incorrectly being reduced if Might of Krosus damaged at least 3 targets. The tooltip for Might of Krosus will display the amount of damage that will result from the critical hit, not the base damage.
- Perfectly Preserved Cake: Absorb amount increased by 140%.
- Pharamere’s Forbidden Grimoire: Damage increased by 85%.
- Star Gate: Damage increased by 30%.
Player versus Player
- Guardian Druids now have 5% less Agility in PvP.
- Survival Hunters now have 7.5% less Agility in PvP.
- Protection Paladins now have 5% less Strength in PvP.
- Hand of the Protector and Light of the Protector now heal for 35% less in PvP situations (was 15% less).
- Vampiric Touch now deals 10% less damage in PvP situations (was 25% less).
- Icefury and Icefury Overload’s damage is reduced by 35% in PvP situations.
- Icefury now increases the damage of Frost Shock by 300% in PvP situations.
- Elemental Blast and Elemental Blast Overload’s damage is reduced by 15% in PvP situations.
- Damage to pets and guardians will no longer contribute to Lightning Rod damage in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
- Windfury can no longer be activated by Windfury Totem’s Windfury.