In der vergangenen Nacht brachte Blizzard wieder ein Hotfix für World of Warcraft Legion heraus. Die aktuelle Patchnote zum Hotfix findet ihr hier in englischer Originalfassung.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Nighthold
- Spellblade Aluriel
- (Mythic difficulty) Lowered the damage done by Mark of Frost by 20%.
- (Mythic difficulty) Lowered the damage done by Detonate: Arcane Orb by 10%.
- Star Augur Etraeus
- (Mythic difficulty) Increased the initial damage inflicted by Icy and Fel Ejection by roughly 40%, and their periodic damage by 100%.
- (Mythic difficulty) Reduced the health of Star Augur Etraeus by 5%, and the health of Things That Should Not Be by 45%.
- Developers’ Note: These changes are aimed at shifting some of the role-specific requirements of the encounter away from damage output in favor of healing, while slightly reducing the overall difficulty of the encounter on Mythic difficulty.
- Players should be able to place Love Fools in battlegrounds, as intended.
- Legion Legendary items can no longer be destroyed.
- Developers’ notes: There was a rumor that deleting a Legendary item would increase your chances of receiving a different one. It’s completely false.
- Unequipping the Blessed Dawnlight Medallion now resets your Insanity to 0.
- Binding Heal will now properly reduce the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity while Al’maiesh, the Cord of Hope is equipped.
Player versus Player
- Entrenched in Flame will now properly function with Shadowburn.