Heute gab es wieder einen kleinen Hotfix für das Patch 7.2 von World of Warcraft. Die aktuelle Patchnote zum Hotfix findet ihr hier in englischer Originalfassung.
- Players who have unlocked multiple Challenge appearances for their Artifacts will no longer see more than one of them on top of each other in their Class Halls.
- Players should be able to transmogrify tabards to the appearance of the Legionfall Tabard.
- Butcher’s Bone Apron should no longer provide a benefit that persists in unintended circumstances.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that was causing some players to become invulnerable in instanced PvP.
- The quest „Something Different“ now requires 1 brawl victory (was 3 brawl completions).
- The quest now rewards a Soldier’s Legacy Artifact Power token, 3 Marks of Honor, and a Brawler’s Footlocker.
- Corrine the Deceiver should now respawn as expected when killed on the quest “Cult Culling”.
- Fixed a bug that was causing errors opening Stolen Crates during “Arming the Army”.
- “Full Fel” now correctly awards quest credit.
- Resolved issues where some Paladins were not able to obtain the letter starting the Maximillian questline.
- A certain Escape Rope in a secret treasure cave is now easier to see. It’s dark in there!