Noch nicht ganz 24 Stunden alt das Patch 7.2.5, und schon veröffentlichte Blizzard ein neues Hotfix, zum neusten World of Warcraft Patch. Die Patchnote seht ihr hier in englischer Original-Fassung.
- Andorhal: Brother Grigory and Talessah Towhide should cast their full heal spell less often.
- In Dragonblight, Chromie is now a very important NPC, well-marked on maps, and player-versus-player activities are forbidden in the area around her.
- Artifact Research Notes work order shipments now have a duration of 3 hours and 36 minutes.
- (Hotfix in testing) Blood of Sargeras can now be obtained from Class Hall vendors at a price of 5 Blood of Sargeras for 5,000 Order Resources.
- (Hotfix in testing) Fixed a bug preventing Mythic Keystone information from displaying properly when linked in chat.
- Unseen Predator’s Cloak will now correctly increase the Critical Strike chance of Cobra Spit (Spitting Cobra talent) and the Critical Strike chance of the periodic damage from On The Trail (Artifact Trait).
Player versus Player
- Corrected an error that was being encountered in the formation of groups for Packed House PvP Brawl.
- PvP template Agility reduced by 5%.
- Ascendance reduces the cooldown and Maelstrom cost of Stormstrike by 50% (was 80%) in PvP situations.
- Earthen Spike increases the physical and nature damage taken by the target by 20% (was 30%) in PvP situations.
- Shadowburn now causes Cremation damage, as intended.
- Mortal Strike damage reduced by 30% in PvP situations.
- Rend damage reduced by 15% in PvP situations.
- Obliterum Ash rewards from Patch 7.2.5 crafted items are now similar to rewards from Patch 7.2.0 and earlier.