Blizzard veröffentlichte in der Nacht ein neues Hotfix, zum neusten World of Warcraft Patch 7.2.5. Die Patchnote seht ihr hier in englischer Original-Fassung.
Class, Raid, Items, and PvP hotfixes below will go live with maintenance in each region.
- Death Knight
- Fixed a bug preventing Hungering Rune Weapon from generating a Rune at the correct rate of once every 1.5 seconds.
- All damage abilities increased by 5%.
- Demon Hunter
- Demon Spikes physical damage reduction increased to 12% (was 10%).
- Fracture damage decreased by 5%.
- Spirit Bomb damage decreased by 10%.
- Increased the damage done by the following abilities by 4%: Avenger’s Shield, Judgment, Hammer of the Righteous, Blessed Hammer, Consecration, Shield of the Righteous, Eye of Tyr.
- Blade of Justice damage increased by 10%.
- Crusader Strike damage increased by 10%.
- Zeal damage increased by 10%.
- Fixed a bug where Elusiveness reduced the amount of AOE damage reduction Feint provided.
- Light of Dawn now functions correctly with Aura of Sacrifice.
- Calydus will now appear if a player can accept or turn-in a quest with him, even if he’s on a mission.
Dungeons and Raids
- Tomb of Sargeras
- The Fallen Avatar
- The Fallen Avatar’s health is reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Kil’jaeden’s health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Armageddon now creates 6 Armageddon Rains (was 8) in Mythic difficulty.
- Illidan’s Sightless Gaze now deals less damage in all difficulties.
- Demonic Obelisk now spawns 3 Obelisks on the first cast in Mythic difficulty.
- Spectral Thurible will no longer damage creatures you are not in combat with.
- The Great Storm’s Eye damage bonus per stack reduced to 2% (was 4%).
- Ayala’s Stone Heart now procs 40% less often for Arms Warriors.
- All Specs
- Mantle of the Master Assassin duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Denial of the Half-Giants cooldown reduction reduced to 0.2 seconds per combo point spent (was 0.3 seconds).
Player versus Player
- PvP Template Armor reduced by 10%.
- Bladed Feathers grants 11% additional armor per rank in PvP (was 22.5% per rank).
- Ironfeather Armor now grants an additional 25% armor (was 50%).
- Celestial Guardian now grants 10% spell damage reduction (was 20%).
- Moonkin Form now grants 125% additional armor in PvP situation (was 200%).
- PvP Template Intellect increased by 2%.
- PvP Template Mastery increased by 20%.
- Holy Priests with Greater Fade active can now be correctly interrupted by Muzzle
- Frigid Winds increases chilling effects by 10% in PvP situations (was 15%).
- Chilled reduces the movement speed of targets by 40% in PvP situations (was 50%).
- Ray of Hope’s cooldown is increased to 60 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- PvP Template Intellect reduced by 4%.
- PvP Template Mastery reduced by 30%.
- The heal over time effect of Renew now heals for an additional 75% in PvP (was 100%).
- Riptide’s heal is increased by 15% in PvP situations (was an additional 30%).
- PvP Template Intellect reduced by 3%.
- PvP Template Intellect increased by 3%.
- PvP Template Armor increased by 30%.
- PvP Template Versatility increased by 5%.